For many humans, dogs are more than just pets, they’re family. There are some very important things dogs need you to understand when visiting a home where they rule the roost…
Here are the top 5 things dogs wish they could say to house guests.
- If you don’t like dog hair, stay off the couch.
- To you I’m a dog. To my owner, I’m a precious baby.
- My owner likes me more they like most humans.
- Dogs sniff, lick and snuggle. Deal with it.
- It’s MY house. YOU are the guest.
Always respect this or you just might find some poop in your shoes (true story).
Writer’s Note: My dog asked me to write this. Any questions, comments or concerns should be addressed to him. I was merely the translator and typist.
– Marty Augustine –
Marty is a Kansas City based writer, entertainer and dog lover. If you like this post, please subscribe and follow for more fun stuff! Feel free to share & comment too!