Have you seen the memes about things that require zero talent? I decided to post my top ten favorites, as they’re applicable to pretty much anything we do in life.
The things on this list aren’t groundbreaking words of wisdom, but they’re things that many people aren’t willing to do.
You have to give a little of yourself to get what you want in life…
Ten Things That Require Zero Talent
1. Attitude – Positivity AND negativity are contagious. Choose wisely.
2. Work Ethic – Always do the right thing for the right reasons.
3. Effort – If you’re going to do something, go all in!
4. Humility – You may be the best at what you do, be keep the ego in check.
5. Flexibility– Push beyond your comfort zone and try something new.
6. Have Passion – Enthusiasm goes a long way. Love what you do.
7. Do Extra – Just because something only requires a little, give more.
8. Be Prepared – Whatever you’re setting out on, research it first.
9. Be Coachable – Accept advice with an open mind.
10. Be on Time – Whether it’s a deadline or an appointment, time is valuable.
The things on this list can be accomplished by anyone.
It doesn’t matter what it is you set out to do, but if you actually do all these things you’ll have a much better chance of being successful! It’s not groundbreaking wisdom, but some people aren’t willing to do even a few of these things.
If you’re going to do something, do it right and success will follow!